Want to register
for a class?
Please follow these instructions:
1. Read the class description to be sure it is the right class for you and your dog. If you do not meet the prerequisites, back up and find a class that will suit your needs better.
2. Check the Registrations Received page to ensure there is space available in the class(es) you want.
4. Use only ONE FORM PER DOG. You may register the dog for multiple classes.
5. Read WKC's Facility Rules. Your signed registration form for a class is a statement of your agreement to abide by these rules, as well as a statement that you have read and understand the Hold Harmless agreement.
6. Download the PDF, fill it out, and mail it in with a check or money order to WKC. See address on the form or below. You may also request a hard copy by emailing WKC.email@example.com or by calling (509) 886-DOGS (3647). Please add the following address to your address book/contacts: WKC.firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Include payment with your registration form. Please mail the completed form with payment to:
Wenatchee Kennel Club
PO Box 805
Wenatchee, WA 98007
8. After submitting your form, keep an eye on our Registrations Confirmed page. The names of dogs already registered for each class are updated daily.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- WKC reserves the right to cancel or combine any class in which there are 3 or fewer registrants.
- WKC reserves the right to exclude from class any dog which, in the instructor's opinion, displays disruptive or potentially dangerous behavior.
- Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions.
- ONLINE DEBIT/CREDIT PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED SOON!